Phone-It-Own-it Auction Rules
Everything sold is brand new, and bidding starts at 50% of the its value. Many of the items we have were purchased at discounted prices, so you’re getting additional savings.
Minimum Bid Increases:
Items up to $29.99 Min. bid increase $1.00
Items $30-$49.99 Min. bid increase $2.00
Items $50-$99.99 Min. bid increase $3.00
Items $100-$199.99 Min. bid increase $5.00
Items $200-$499.99 Min. bid increase $10.00
Items $500 or $999.99 Min. bid increase $50.00
Items $1,000 or More Min. bid increase $100.00
1. When you call in to bid, you go on the air “Live” with us
2. In some cases, we can have our phone answerer relay your bid to us.
3. Out telephone number is 712-225-2511 or 225-2513
4. We always repeat the latest bid and telephone number with that bid.
5. When placing your bid, we will ask for all 7 digits of your phone number. If out of the “712″ area code, we request that proper area code as well.
Gift certificates we have:
1. In most cases, cannot be applied to an existing account.
2. Have no cash value, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
3. Most certificates have expiration dates, which are determined by the advertiser.
4. Certificates purchased and not used before expiration date, but are for a business that closes, can be returned to KCHE for CREDIT towards your next auction purchase. NO CASH REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
Because we feature so many different items on each auction program, we put time limits on gift certificates and items. Sometimes we’ll give a 5 or 10 minute time-limit for bids and sell the item at the end of that item.
Some listeners cannot call into the program, but have access to Facebook on their computer. We will take bids on the KCHE Cherokee Facebook page, but cannot guarantee they will be received in time to take the winning bid on some items.
PICK UP CERTIFICATES AFTER AUCTION:
Winter Auctions are held Saturday, so pick up of your items is allowed starting the following Monday after 9 a.m. (Summer Auctions are on Wednesday, and items can be picked up the next day after 9 a.m.)
Items must be picked up withing 10 days or they will go back into the Auction and put up for bid.
Items must be paid for in full when picked up at KCHE